Can't install or uninstall apps

circustravis

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Using my R2-D2, I can't install or Uninstall apps from the Market, Amazon Appstore, or by downloading APK files. I also had some installed apps both from the market and Amazon Appstore disappear.

I've tried going to settings -> applications -> Manage Applications -> All and clearing the data and cache for the appstore and market, but when I bring them up, it just keeps saying "computing" for the storage totals.

I've rebooted, done a battery pull, and taken the SD card out and put it back.

I can read and write data from the SD card. I've taken pictures, viewed and deleted them.

I am rooted, but using the stock 2.2 rom.

Anyone had this problem? Suggestions?

2bDrew

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Using my R2-D2, I can't install or Uninstall apps from the Market, Amazon Appstore, or by downloading APK files. I also had some installed apps both from the market and Amazon Appstore disappear.

I've tried going to settings -> applications -> Manage Applications -> All and clearing the data and cache for the appstore and market, but when I bring them up, it just keeps saying "computing" for the storage totals.

I've rebooted, done a battery pull, and taken the SD card out and put it back.

I can read and write data from the SD card. I've taken pictures, viewed and deleted them.

I am rooted, but using the stock 2.2 rom.

Anyone had this problem? Suggestions?
Hey - I am having the very same issue! I have tried the same things and to no avail. I recently upgraded my SDcard to a higher gig. Did you happen to recently update your SD card? I am trying to figure out if it is an app failure, a phone error, my SD card or a virus....:-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman