kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got my D3 as a replacement for my X a few days ago and I'm having several issues.

First off, I got a CLN device, so I basically got someone else's problems. The first thing that was bugging me were the constant redraws. I fixed that by using ADW.

My biggest issues are the lack of response from the touch screen and soft keys. A lot of times I have to hit the soft keys a few times to get a response. The touch screen is also non responsive at times. Is this a common issue?

There are a few other minor annoyances too, but those I can deal with. Every phone is going to have its issues. I plan on going into Verizon on Monday, but I really don't want to get another replacement.

I know the software update is coming soon, but I doubt it will take care of the touchscreen and softkey issues.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't be having screen issues. Clean your screen well (and your fingers) and if it is still happening, you may want to press them for another one.

-Suntan

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Screen and fingers are all clean. It's intermittent, not consistent.

This is a refurbished device, who knows what issues the previous person had with it...

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I also got this is a replacement for another device and I have no data connection at all! Can anyone help or have this issue? I have restarted, battery pull, airplane mode, *228 3 times!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez