Traded my Note 2 for the Maxx today

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
So I decided to take the plunge and go back to Motorola. I traded in my note to that I've had since January and got the Droid Maxx. I've spent the last 3 hours getting it set up the way I want it. So far I'm impressed with how fast it is! I haven't charged it yet I will let it charge overnight and then start the battery test
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Traded my note2 for the maxx today

Cool beans. Can't wait to see how the battery does for you!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Traded my note2 for the maxx today

Nice ... I am going to make the same move as soon as Best Buy gets the Maxx in stock.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
So far everything is smooth.. Got my music moved over and apps re downloaded.. The moto magic is pretty awesome. Its taking me a bit to get used to the moto set up since I had Samsung since January.. But I had the RAZR maxx before that so I am remembering!
So far I think the pics are great.. On par w my note2 which was awesome n my book. The screen is nice.. I care nothing about 1080.. The 720 is enuff for me!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So far everything is smooth.. Got my music moved over and apps re downloaded.. The moto magic is pretty awesome. Its taking me a bit to get used to the moto set up since I had Samsung since January.. But I had the RAZR maxx before that so I am remembering!
So far I think the pics are great.. On par w my note2 which was awesome n my book. The screen is nice.. I care nothing about 1080.. The 720 is enuff for me!

The camera does not compare to the Note II. With that said the camera is acceptable but still not great. Samsung has Motorola beat there.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't pulled pictures up on my laptop yet.. And it may not be as good as the note2 but the pics are coming out clear and even when zooming in on the picture it remains very clean

franquellim

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I did the same yesterday and so far, no regrets! This phone has a great mix of features and solid build. I love the screen and don't miss the S-pen, which I did not use much. The only downer for me is the lack of support for additional storage.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I miss my SD card. But since this phone is 32 gig I never went over that anyway lol

dbregman

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I was really torn between getting the Maxx (which I did) and the Note II. I really like the handwriting on the Note. Sounds likes I made the right choice. There is always the Note 3 at the end of the year...

mblouir

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the MAXX a few minutes ago. Not a lot of time with it, but thus far I have also been thoroughly impressed with the camera. I tested both it and the One against my GNex while in store. There was a huge difference between my GNex and the other two, but not much of a difference at all between the One and MAXX. I was surprised because the camera was the one thing making me hesitate on the MAXX. Once I saw how well it performed indoors I was sold.