Google Contacts sync

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I am unsure if this is a Droid Maxx issue or not but I noticed when I change email labels (home to work, etc) on my PC via the google web page, my phone does not sync the change. My S4 would immediately show any changes made to the Google server.

I have contacts sync enabled. In fact the recent sync date and time are exactly when I made the change yet the phone never responded. It does not work in the reverse either. Tried changing the label on the device but there were no changes recorded on the Google server.

Any ideas?

Hamidd

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I am unsure if this is a Droid Maxx issue or not but I noticed when I change email labels (home to work, etc) on my PC via the google web page, my phone does not sync the change. My S4 would immediately show any changes made to the Google server.

I have contacts sync enabled. In fact the recent sync date and time are exactly when I made the change yet the phone never responded. It does not work in the reverse either. Tried changing the label on the device but there were no changes recorded on the Google server.

Any ideas?

Have you enabled Sync Gmail too? (Settings > Accounts > Google > Tap the account > Sync Gmail)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez