Music downloaded ... a little less than 8 GBs left

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This was the one reason I did not want this phone. I would have loved a bit more storage space. As it is I shaved out eight GBs of music before I downloaded to my phone. Oh well, I will live.

Also, my Bluetooth is not streaming audio from my phone. It streamed from my Rezound. So, I found an app called Mono Bluetooth and it solved that problem.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
i dont know what else to say - you have too much music :)

i say download the music you know you want to your device and then stream whatever else. use wifi whenever possible to keep your data usage low.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
i dont know what else to say - you have too much music :)

i say download the music you know you want to your device and then stream whatever else. use wifi whenever possible to keep your data usage low.

18t, yes, that is what I am going to do! :)

vlok16

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the reason that I have a dedicated mp3 player, I can't imagine not having my full library with me.

Posted via Android Central App

Casen

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have 12gb of music on my phone.

I ball hard.

I still have unlimited data too. And all my music backed up in Google play. I just like having it available, data connection or not.

Sent from my DROID MAXX via Tapatalk 4.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
... First World Problems ... :)

Haha.

I only have something like 4 or 5 GB of music on my phone. I rarely buy music in the last so many years because I've had SiriusXM and now Google Music so I just stream what I want. That's the benefits of unlimited data. :D

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
The rooting process for the Maxx is actually extremely straight forward (install and app and tap a button to root). The Rezound was maddening to get fully unlocked lol

Btravelen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have 96 + GB of my own music. I've never put any on my phone. There are too may great streaming choices and it's fun to try new ones out. I default to Radio Paradise, though. I prefer not to hear the same songs too often...

Regarding limited data, I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a new Maxx to keep my unlimited plan. I know it's only $15 a gig but it's the idea of going over.. Take care

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38