Tip for when your searching for Maxx accessories, info, etc.

Maddog121806

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that when you type in Droid Maxx to do a search it brings up a ton of Razr Maxx stuff. If you type in Droid Maxx XT1080M it does a more specific search and weeds out a little bit of the Razr stuff.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
i tried it, didnt make make much of a difference really. the quotes ensure only things containing the phrase "droid maxx" appear whereas without the quotes anything containing droid or maxx appear.

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
i tried it, didnt make make much of a difference really. the quotes ensure only things containing the phrase "droid maxx" appear whereas without the quotes anything containing droid or maxx appear.

that is indeed true, and probably not many differences in results, except the odd one that calls it the "droid ultra maxx" as i've seen on the verizon site before (under accessories for the dmaxx IIRC) or other variations

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
that is indeed true, and probably not many differences in results, except the odd one that calls it the "droid ultra maxx" as i've seen on the verizon site before (under accessories for the dmaxx IIRC) or other variations

i dont care to read or buy anything from a site that calls it that :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87