I am about to pull the trigger and get a MAXX

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
How do people use the Note... text call wifi video call voicemail notes voice record navigation games. ..... Maxx can do it all plus it will not tear up your pocket

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
How do people use the Note... text call wifi video call voicemail notes voice record navigation games. ..... Maxx can do it all plus it will not tear up your pocket

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4

How's that note-taking and handwriting recognition working out on the Maxx? I can't imagine putting any phone in my pants pocket. Different strokes....

Sony XTZ...like ecstasy indeed

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
How's that note-taking and handwriting recognition working out on the Maxx? I can't imagine putting any phone in my pants pocket. Different strokes....

Sony XTZ...like ecstasy indeed

Are we here to down talk the DM? Its like every response gets a response from you.. Lmfao.

Posted via Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Actually the hand writing works great.. I've been labeling pictures and haven't had a problem yet. I came from the note2 and loved it.. Love my new maxx too.. Its give n take.. But I now have the phone that fits MY needs better.. Not YOURS lol
Using my Moto Droid Maxx

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the original droid RAZR maxx and loved it. Always got a full 24hrs of battery life, never needed to charge during the day, and the build quality was great. I could only imagine the new one is even better. I'm getting the Moto X tho, since I have left Verizon for T-Mobile.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Anthony2558,

I had the original RAZR maxx and I loved it too. My oldest girl still has hers. Your right they are built tough and this new maxx only continues the strong line..

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My only disappointments in the Maxx when I bought it have been quickly disappearing:

- Wifi tethering was blocked. Now that root is available (and easy), it's easy to turn on wifi tethering
- Square mobile payments weren't working. I've found a Paypal Here reader that works now, and Motorola has stated they will have a fix in an upcoming software update so that Square and other credit card readers will work as well.

It might be nice if it were slightly thinner, or slightly lighter, but it's not overly thick or heavy either, and it's totally worth not having the thinnest or lightest phone when it means I don't have think about my battery anymore. I plug it in every night anyway, and I generally have around half the battery left at the end of the day, without doing anything to try to conserve power.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My only disappointments in the Maxx when I bought it have been quickly disappearing:

- Wifi tethering was blocked. Now that root is available (and easy), it's easy to turn on wifi tethering
- Square mobile payments weren't working. I've found a Paypal Here reader that works now, and Motorola has stated they will have a fix in an upcoming software update so that Square and other credit card readers will work as well.

It might be nice if it were slightly thinner, or slightly lighter, but it's not overly thick or heavy either, and it's totally worth not having the thinnest or lightest phone when it means I don't have think about my battery anymore. I plug it in every night anyway, and I generally have around half the battery left at the end of the day, without doing anything to try to conserve power.

I'm not trying to go against your opinion, but I can't see the phone still being comfortable if it was any thinner. I'm coming from the note2 with an otter box defender case so to me the maxx was much thinner and lighter.. I know people like thin phones now days.. But I'll take stronger construction and the battery weight over being so thin.

To me the maxx is just about the right size. I have a bumper on mine that just adds to how well it feels without being too thin or too bulky.. But its just my opinion

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard