Should I trade my G2 for the Maxx?

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I traded my Droid Maxx to get this G2 because my Maxx was rooted and running a custom Rom when I bought it off swappa and I didn't want to mess with all that since I'm new to all this. I really miss the Maxx battery and active notifications. In my opinion it's much more WORTH having than knock on and buttons on the back of the phone. Where would I be able to make this trade happen? I really don't trust craigslist anymore.

Posted via Android Central App

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! Now just waiting to on that case to come in. I picked up an incipio dual pro off Amazon. What case are u using?

pnale44

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I came from sg3, wanting to get out of the Samsung ecosystem... I've had a blackberry Storm, droid incredible, rezound, to the sg3. The droid maxx doesn't have all the bells and whistles as a 'bloated' Samsung device, but there is no way in hell I will ever go back. This battery life is insanely awesome! Install a launcher apex, nova prime (which I am using) and the maxx is as good I need. The active display, shack the camera to open, and 'hey Google now' to search is THE GAME CHANGER! So short answer in my opinion....is Yes trade away!

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I made the jump back to the maxx and I am also not going back! Your right about all those useless "features" with Samsung. I had the S4 and got annoyed with the hand gestures and stuff and just turned em off. A month later I got tired of all those dropped calls and bad sound quality and started trading away! 12 phones later I have the Maxx! Lol

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! Now just waiting to on that case to come in. I picked up an incipio dual pro off Amazon. What case are u using?

Otterbox defender. I'm an electrician. Always up and down of a ladder. If it falls. I'm good... depending on length of drop. I sometimes go naked when I'm home or on the weekends

53N7 FR0M M4 DMAXX V1A 7A9A7A7K