Facebook help.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I posted a video on Facebook using the app like I always do but for some reason it went a bit weird after it uploaded. I got a notification saying my video uploaded successfully & it's ready to view but when I clicked on it I had a message come up saying that something went wrong but it did actually post it coz people have liked it. Now everytime I go in to the Facebook app I get my video come up but it's faded & I can't get rid of it. Even went on the computer to see if I could delete it but it didn't show up. I've tried clearing the cache but that hasn't work. What else can I do as clicking on it does nothing.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I posted a video on Facebook using the app like I always do but for some reason it went a bit weird after it uploaded. I got a notification saying my video uploaded successfully & it's ready to view but when I clicked on it I had a message come up saying that something went wrong but it did actually post it coz people have liked it. Now everytime I go in to the Facebook app I get my video come up but it's faded & I can't get rid of it. Even went on the computer to see if I could delete it but it didn't show up. I've tried clearing the cache but that hasn't work. What else can I do as clicking on it does nothing.
Try logging into your Facebook account via the website (mobile browser) and see if you can view/edit (delete) the video from there. Now, do you want to delete it because it's distorted? Or because you no longer want it to be visible? I would suggest asking your friends whom have liked the video/post to see if they can actually see the video, or if they are simply liking the post just because.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Logged into Facebook from the browser & i can't see the video, I can only see the one that posted properly. I want to get rid of the faded one as it's the first thing I see on my news feed & it's just annoying me that I can't do anything with it. My friends can only see the one that posted properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87