Here it is, Diztronic case for Droid Turbo

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
i can pretty much guarantee that there won't be other color versions for the ballistic nylon. Diztronic makes cases that match the colors available on the phone. I had the blue verizon galaxy s3 and they offered a blue case that was a perfect match.
The ballistic nylon is black, so they have a black case for it.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
A bit of irony today. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to read the email I got saying my case had shipped, and I dropped my phone on the ground (tile). No real damage, just a scuff I buffed out. Come quickly please!

Posted via the Android Central App

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
i can pretty much guarantee that there won't be other color versions for the ballistic nylon. Diztronic makes cases that match the colors available on the phone. I had the blue verizon galaxy s3 and they offered a blue case that was a perfect match.

If that's the case, there could be a blue one coming :)

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hmm. Thanks for your expertise, Mike. That's disappointing, mainly because red is generally hard to find it seems. Of the various options I've seen with more than black as an option, most don't offer red (you've got purple, teal, smoke, clear variations, hot pink, etc.) . Red is sort of conspicous by its absence overall. I can only think of the Commuter and the Dual Pro as cases with red. Neither of those is slim, though (and I can't recall if they fit the BN version well anyway).

I suppose it's possible Diztronic could fill a need by breaking from its tradition.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
My red one came today. I'm totally not a case guy as I think phones are big enough as they are, but this one is pretty good. It does add a few mm to the width of the phone, but it still seems to fit in my pocket ok. I think its still just slightly slippery, but at least my phone doesn't spin around when its sitting on the counter and I'm trying to swype type. I might like a slightly more subdued red, but overall I'm happy with it, especially for $9.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
My red one came today. I'm totally not a case guy as I think phones are big enough as they are, but this one is pretty good. It does add a few mm to the width of the phone, but it still seems to fit in my pocket ok. I think its still just slightly slippery, but at least my phone doesn't spin around when its sitting on the counter and I'm trying to swype type. I might like a slightly more subdued red, but overall I'm happy with it, especially for $9.

Which brand case? And is yours the Ballistic Nylon Turbo?

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Diztronic for the BN. Not too bad. I really hate using cases but the BN is too slippery. The Diztronic is similar to the one I had on my MAXX (and stopped using after 1 week). I have to get used to not being able to swipe off the edges anymore as that is where the lip of the case is. It does add a bit of girth to the already large phone, but if protection is what you are looking for, it is a good option. I just needed some grip.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Also, for those wondering the Diztronic is a bit thinner than the Tudia. Definitely like Diztronic more. Buttons even feel better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa