Best mountain bike mount for Droid Turbo

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any strong, reliable suggestions for a mountain bike mount for the Droid Turbo? Prefer to be able to keep it IN my Otterbox Defender as I ride.

I'm going to go Amazoning but I figured I'd ask here first in case anyone has any testimonials.

Sturm Rider

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Try the Slip Grip Bike holder. They have one that will hold the Turbo in its case as I recall. I don't have the Otterbox so I don't know about that one. I use a different case.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Duck Tape! (or Duct Tape, of you're from that school of thought).

Sorry, most of my posts actually (attempt to) contribute to the conversation, but I just couldn't resist this one.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Duck Tape! (or Duct Tape, of you're from that school of thought).

Sorry, most of my posts actually (attempt to) contribute to the conversation, but I just couldn't resist this one.

Provided it is clear and allows me to use its touchscreen interface... but duck tape (yeah I cry fowl on the name of it) does usually fix everything.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Try the Slip Grip Bike holder. They have one that will hold the Turbo in its case as I recall. I don't have the Otterbox so I don't know about that one. I use a different case.

Will check out. Thanks. What case do you use, however? So I can measure and compare thicknesses?

There are two on amazon I am considering but I'll look at yours, too. My two I saw:

Option One: Universal Rotating Bicycle Mount
Option Two: Fonus Brand Rotating Bicycle Mount

I was leaning toward the first one of the two links. Now I must research yours as well.

EDIT:

Which one do you have?

This one that is black?
Or this one that has a silver metal clamp?
Because this one may be my best bet but I am curious what you had.

lovecars

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I hate all the references to animal cruelty on this thread. Do you have any idea how many DUCKS give up their life for DUCK TAPE??