Marshmallow arriving?!

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So India is getting the marshmallow update. Perhaps we will see it by Labor Day.

Posted via the Android Central App
Yes I love getting software upgrades usually. I would prefer more regular software updates. My Turbo is running fine on Lollipop. What user is Marshmallow if there is a bigger chance of causing issues and problems. They put out a Turbo 2, and now Z. They are more concerned with their hardware than software. They are more concerned about selling new phones than upgrades to older models.

My biggest issue had been the battery since day one. I have been lucky to get 8 hours on a regular day starting at 100% and ending below 20%. I carry a use a QC 2.0 portable and wall charger and car charger. These are what makes my phone last.

I know I don't like Samsung ; Motorola/Lenovo not producing enough quality IMHO ; Thinking about a Nexus device come this November.

Just my thoughts nothing more.

Posted via my Verizon Droid Turbo (original) 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes I love getting software upgrades usually. I would prefer more regular software updates. My Turbo is running fine on Lollipop. What user is Marshmallow if there is a bigger chance of causing issues and problems. They put out a Turbo 2, and now Z. They are more concerned with their hardware than software. They are more concerned about selling new phones than upgrades to older models.

My biggest issue had been the battery since day one. I have been lucky to get 8 hours on a regular day starting at 100% and ending below 20%. I carry a use a QC 2.0 portable and wall charger and car charger. These are what makes my phone last.

I know I don't like Samsung ; Motorola/Lenovo not producing enough quality IMHO ; Thinking about a Nexus device come this November.

Just my thoughts nothing more.

Posted via my Verizon Droid Turbo (original) 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone

Same here, I've probably bought my last Motorola but I'm not a Samsung fan either. I'm also thinking of going to a Nexus and giving Google Fi a try. Can't say I've had any battery issues with the Turbo though. When I first got it I could go almost two days with minimal use. That phone died mysteriously one night and I got a refurb under warranty. The refurb battery has also been fine, but I've been starting to notice it draining a little quicker.

gilgamess3

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
p.s. Hi! I have a droid turbo like yours; can you tell me why can't I activate the moto voice by setup>accessibility>services>moto voice? When I try to put moto voice "on" the phone doesn't allow me to turn "on"...

Last edited:

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Long Live to India! Yes Guys marshMallow would be pushed by Google
Android..Is recommended to Perform a backUp on your apps. Before
downloaded. Keep monitoring your devices & Report any bugs..Bye

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
:cool: Long Live to India! Yes Guys marshMallow would be pushed by Google
Android..Is recommended to Perform a backUp on your apps. Before
downloaded. Keep monitoring your devices & Report any bugs..Bye

Whatever you are trying to say, it is not clear.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Whatever you are trying to say, it is not clear.
O:) Thanks for the Feedback: 1) The OP=Original poster announces that
Marshmallow will arrival in India. The "Long live to India" is sort of Slogan

2) I said is "recommended perform a backUp-before downloaded"
"What I refer to" is to prepare their Phones by Backing up

All the apps, before install the Marshmallow and
report any bugs found. Hope be clearer now

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
O:) Thanks for the Feedback: 1) The OP=Original poster announces that
Marshmallow will arrival in India. The "Long live to India" is sort of Slogan

2) I said is "recommended perform a backUp-before downloaded"
"What I refer to" is to prepare their Phones by Backing up

All the apps, before install the Marshmallow and
report any bugs found. Hope be clearer now

You do realize that India got Marshmallow a month ago right ,while we are still waiting . Moto is becoming a joke .

Last edited:

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
You do realize that India got Marshmallow a month ago right while we are still waiting . Moto is becoming a joke .
'Becoming'??? Perhaps accurate when the Droid X got Gingerbread. Since then, it's been insulting. From what I've seen, the Turbo is many people's last Motorola phone.

dawghowse

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda done with both Verizon and Motorola, and I really like my Turbo but as soon as this last contract with Verizon is up .....good bye

soc_phish

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I am moving from Motorola to a Samsung Note 7. I have been a Motorola fan ever since a good friend introduced me to the first Motorola Droid. I am just not sure if I want to deal with all the bloatware.