Acquiring an ebay Doid X

bridgford

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I just purchased a Droid X from ebay and should receive it later this week. It apparently turns on and goes to a screen stating "Bootloader 30.04, battery ok, ok to program, connect USB."

In all of my searches, I gather that I should be loading at least SB .340, but most of those discussions are from February to April. Now that it is nearly August, what is the best build to use. I don't have any intentions of rooting the phone, just want a serviceable unit to use in place of my original Motorola Droid, which is a little hamstrung with current programs and their updates.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Last edited:

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
As long as you load a stock build you will get promoted for ota updates til you are at the latest build.....I just got an x myself last week due to me killing my bionic LOL....I was gonna fix the bionic til I got this thing rooted and running liberty.....runs way better than it did stock....but as long as you load a stock build you can ota to the latest build no problem......

bridgford

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I have the original Motorola Droid that has remained stock. I figure that I will use this phone until I decide to jetison my unlimited data package with a 4G phone

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
. 602 is the latest if I'm correct. It's been a while since my x days lol. I'll never forget that phone though, once I got it running the way I wanted it was great. Fantastic rom support

You probably got a good deal on a great phone with a very easy problem to fix, congrats and good luck with your new phone :thumbup:

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95