Are any of you guys using an app to speed up the shutter?

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I had an Incredible that got stolen so I?m going to be buying another phone. The Droid X is appealing but the Incredible has a better looking camera as far as the crispness in the picture. The color's are however better in the X's pictures.

I take pictures side by side of the same thing with the demo models I have and the incredible hands down is clearer every time.

Another thing I like about the Incredible is that you are able to push and hold a certain point on the picture and it will point and shoot that point.

Another thing that I saw and liked was the panoramic pictures. How are you all doing that? is this just an app that you're using?

I haven?t had a ton of hands on time with the Droid X so im kind of relying on the x geniuses on here.

Regards,
-Mossburg

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Press settings in the default camera and select picture modes. You can then choose Panorama assist. Kinda sucks, I really wish they had 3-picture modes and not just 6 picture modes. Sometimes I won't want to take a picture that wide!!!

I just do the vertical picture and use it for horizontal pictures so my viewing angle isn't so wide...

Oh, and I use Vignette for standard photos. You can take pictures with less compression so they are a little clearer, but still not as sharp as what I've seen from other camera phones. The color reproduction sure is fantastic though...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Panoramic is a setting in the camera. As for shudder the X uses a mechanical one the DINC uses a digetal one

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
yeah. I know you all are die heart Droid X so I wont boost to much on here, but I just see a lot of fuzzieness in the X pictures but want the processor speed and screen. I wish someone hacked the Droid X to give it the HTC interface.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
You can take as few as 2 pics in panoramic mode. When you taken the last shot you want, push the shutter button and it will stitch only the shots you've taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress