Camcorder crashes after playing Pandora

newob

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. After (or while) playing pandora, the camcorder force closes after I hit the record button. Restarting the phone seems to be the only fix. Doesn't matter if you exit out of pandora or force stop it in setting>applications, camcorder doesn't survive hitting the red record button once pandora has been opened. Anyone else?

TGards

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Camcorder crashes after Froyo update

I have been having a persistent problem with my Droid x camcorder crashing ever since the Froyo update. If I start a recording, the camcorder immediately force-closes and reverts to my home screen. The only way to temporarily remedy it so far has been a reboot, but the problem always returns within a day at least. I even did a factory reset and then slowly added programs back that I had installed previously. Things went well for a few days, but the problem resurfaced and I cannot identify the culprit. I did not suspect Pandora until I read this posting, but I have found that the camcorder crashes 100% of the time after using Pandora if I do not choose "quit" under Pandora's settings first. I think I waited a full day after a factory reset without any other apps installed and had no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87