could someone check please crack by volume and camera

tbdbuckeyeitl

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I have babied my x and tried to take care of it. Tonight I found a scratch or crack on side. Could someone check to see if normal. I have a small line or crack on the side of phone by the volume rocker and on the top of red camera button. It is almost like a mark on whet to fit buttons. Is this normal. Please check.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Its a very feint line that is on the bottom and top half of the device that extends the WIDTH of the device, not length. I imagine its on every device. Some may not notice due to its small size. Its not a crack more like a pin stripe. Its easiest to view on the top, if held in the right light.

I can't even believe we are talking about this. I just love trying out swype

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine's a replacement from VZ, and it does have them. Looks like leftover marks from the molding process. And good luck getting them in a photo... very faint, and can only be seen at certain angles.

For those who don't see them... they run from the top/bottom of the volume rocker toward the screen, for all of the 1/16" until you hit the seam around the phone. I can just barely feel them with a fingernail.

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Its an indention/groove from the center line to the camera and volume rocker. Take a flash light of something and look, just looks like there is a beveled down area above both. No cracking or lines though

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Guys, this is normal, it's part of the manufacturing. There's no crack or scratch or anything. Don't worry about it. If you're that worried, put a full case on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress