Anyone use the FM radio?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Hadn't used it before tonight. I thought that I would give it a try. Its really nice. Sound comes through clear with a lot of bass. Anyone else try it?

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hadn't used it before tonight. I thought that I would give it a try. Its really nice. Sound comes through clear with a lot of bass. Anyone else try it?

I used to until I found Tune In Radio on the market. It is so much better in my opinion. It has all the same local channels in my area & I can listen to stations from anywhere else I want too. There is about a 30 second delay, but unless you are watching a game, it doesn't matter.

JulietBravo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy using the FM radio. I like how it identifies each station, you can save stations, etc. I just wish there was an AM radio so I could at listen to ESPN radio or something. Other than that, no complaints; just make sure you have a pair of headphones!

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I used to until I found Tune In Radio on the market. It is so much better in my opinion. It has all the same local channels in my area & I can listen to stations from anywhere else I want too. There is about a 30 second delay, but unless you are watching a game, it doesn't matter.

+1 for tunein radio. its fantastic. has a perfect espn radio stream too. i like the stock fm radio...wish it had am, and wish u didnt need headphones or speakers to use it. silly.

ghbishop

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The headphone cable acts as the antenna for the FM radio. If you are having poor reception make sure the cord is not wound up in your pocket.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't like that you have to use wired headphones to get it to work. I use TuneIn radio from the market and like it a lot.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried it a few times but don't really need it as my main stream way of listening to tunes,lol ;)

I did find that my berry headphones sounded better then my ipod headphones tho :p

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non