Starting to get on my nerve.....

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about any other phones, but the car dock mode on the X is annoying!!!! It's really starting to piss me off!! Is there anyway to disable this APP at all? It's really getting on my last nerve!!! I don't want it to launch at all!!

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
You can also try Car Dashboard (Free or Pro) as an alternative. You can customize the shortcuts it gives you and you can scroll through multiple pages of them. One of my biggest annoyances with the stock car dock was that it only gave you one user identifiable shortcut.

Clemsonpablo

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You can DL Google's Car Dock which is much better with a little google search. As noted you can also disable it through 3rd party programs.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Is this something that happens when put your X in a case? If so, there's a magnet in the case activating the car dock mode. A magnet to one of the X's corners activates Car Dock and the other corner does Media Mode.

It's possible you might be able to take take the magnet out of the Car Dock itself, if this is the annoyance. I don't have one, so can't speak to how hard that might be. If it is do-able, it would be the easiest fix.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just download Dock Nothingness from market works well for me before I rooted and froze the dock app with Titanium Backup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non