help unknown file on sd card.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
When I go to my astro and check my files there is one called lazy list and I can erase them but they come back any idea what this is thanks for looking!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Some apps create that to build a list of objects to be traversed by an application. Kinda like a storage bin for easy access to things that apps need. No matter how many times u want to delete it, as soon as an app makes a lazy list, it will return. I would leave it alone for you may mess up the apps that created it/them.

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Some apps create that to build a list of objects to be traversed by an application. Kinda like a storage bin for easy access to things that apps need. No matter how many times u want to delete it, as soon as an app makes a lazy list, it will return. I would leave it alone for you may mess up the apps that created it/them.

IMO, this is a big problem with Android apps in general - they leave crap all over the place on the SD card. Shouldn't there be some kind of standard location for stuff like that? I mean, sure, I get the need to store stuff on the card, but why not put it all under a common subdirectory instead of at the root of the same place I go to manage my own files?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
IMO, this is a big problem with Android apps in general - they leave crap all over the place on the SD card. Shouldn't there be some kind of standard location for stuff like that? I mean, sure, I get the need to store stuff on the card, but why not put it all under a common subdirectory instead of at the root of the same place I go to manage my own files?

I agree or be able to hide the files from the system completely, the only option to hide files if images and music with the .nomedia file, I sometimes hide the files from the windows file explorer but this isn't possible in Android so it makes the SD Card look so cluttered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non