Copy and Paste Stopped Working after restore

nrweaver

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi after I did a restore because my phone "could not connect to update server" this was the only way I could get it to start updating again. I can now no longer copy and paste and now my way my phone vibrates has changed, it now does some weird double vibrate thing all the time and I cannot get it to stop with any of the settings

Thanks for any help

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
just an FYI for next time, to get your update to work, make sure your phone is not set to sync over wifi only under the social networking options. It makes absolutely no sense why the update is tied to social networking, but it is, and that fixes the problem... you didnt need to factory reset.

nrweaver

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
just an FYI for next time, to get your update to work, make sure your phone is not set to sync over wifi only under the social networking options. It makes absolutely no sense why the update is tied to social networking, but it is, and that fixes the problem... you didnt need to factory reset.

I tried changing those setting still would not work, I tried everything I could find before I did it, this missing of copy and paste not worth upgrade that's for sure