google music and listen after update help.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Any body having googlelisten and music start and stop at random? I used to have glisten work flawlessly but now the music wil start and stop at random when listening to podcasts. Anybody have a good podcast download service I am sick of streaming.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
still have this issue and it is driving me crazy. My music has been deleted and it have random starts and stops of other podcasts along with random music starts.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been having issues with Google listen as well. It will just randomly pause. I have noticed that if I download the podcasts on wifi before I go out they will play a lot smoother.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Same problem, but I've been having the problem since WAY before the gingerbread update. I think it was even a problem on Eclair if I remember right. Seems they could have fixed it by now.

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I use Beyond Pod. There's a free trial to check it out. It gives you the option to stream or download. You can also schedule when you want to download podcasts and whether to do it over the air or wifi only, only if plugged in, etc. I don't use this feature, but I believe it even integrates with Google Reader if you want.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i think i need to change podcast apps. Google listen reboots my phone now and also causing my phone to just change listening channels at random to quits the app to the home screen... aghhh its so frustrating.

I am almost ready to go back to my ipod can you believe it !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty