*Hidden Pic Recovery*

whiplash473

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I got a new X2 and before I sent my old one back I backed up all the kii safe pics onto my pc using Software Data Cable. Now I got the new phone and installed kii safe again and, again using Software Data Cable, put them into the kii safe folder in Astro. But they're not showing up in the kii safe app. Is there a way i can unhide them on the pc and just import them to kii safe like I did the first time? Any help on why they're not showing up or how to unhide them would be great, I gotta few pics of my gf I don't wanna lose. Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im on windows but they're a certain file type so the hidden pics thing doesn't work..example - 001.hid.jpg or 001.jpg.hid (not 100% sure but im not home to check)

syeates

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I tried to go into the setting, in windows 7, to show hidden files, but no lucky. Anyone found a way to retrieve files?

syeates

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
just figured it out. I copied the files into a temp folder. Right click on the image, select rename, delete the .hid, hit enter, when the box opens, click yes... the photo is restored...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10