OMG - I'm loving the Droid...

hawkfrost

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got it yesterday.. Dang the BB...

I can't believe what I've been missing.. I've been reading and researching apps, etc. Geeking out, lol..

:D

Hawk

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
haha..I left the BB for the iPhone.. and I've left both the 3G and 3GS for a Droid then moved to the Incredible.. I will never again own a BB or an iPhone. :D

watersrules

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
its amazing to read all previous BB owners (esp the Storm, which is what I left behind) and our reaction to owning the Droid!...

dispatcher0531

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, believe me, I have gotten a fair amount of razzing from my co-workers who all have BB's...I told them to go try out a Droid....then come talk to me....

96accord#AC

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Congrats!

Reading these threads about BB Owners switching to the Droid makes me want to switch faster. :)

I will soon! Just gotta pay the seller of the phone I'm looking at.

italianangel8131

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
bb storm to a droid

love it love it love had mine for a month now still in awe over it and browser just so useful compared to bb cant get over i spent a year with a bb i feel like a light been turned on and i can finally see this is what a bb should be

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
This has to be the best phone I've ever owned hands down. There's so much this phone can do. I had no idea there was so many apps available for this phone. Its awesome. :)

MNTwinsFan

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I came from iPhone 3Gs and I love the Droid! No more connecting to iTunes.

Only thing I'm missing is a good Visual Voicemail. Verizon version is crap and not worth $2.99.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I like the Droid. I had a chance to play with one at a VZW store yesterday and I really liked it. Too bad AT&T isn't getting the Droid's twin, the Milestone.

F

fearmychickens

I've had my Droid since January and really like it. It's a lot better than my old Curve 8900 I was using prior to getting it. I still think BB is a good platform but Android is better suited for me.

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've had mine since December. I freakin' LOVE it!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

PS - For Visual Voicemail... use Google Voice. I know it's difficult to get invites, and I currently do not have any to give :(, but it is MUCH better then VZW's attempt. Plus it is FREE!!

G

GenericMessage

I deffinately read this as "OMG I am LEAVING the droid"

lol

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
You guys all came from Blackberries?

I came from an enV2. My contacts list would not even let me enter addresses...just e-mail and phone numbers. And that phone was "advanced" compared to what I was using before.

I use my Droid constantly. I feel like I was sleepwalking before and I am finally awake now. It is literally a night and day difference. I dont think I could ever use a phone without a "desktop" now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89