Facebook Widget not updating on home screen

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Yes I'm getting that feeling as well. I"ll prob drop the widget until they release an update since it's so intermittent and no need to use mem/batt when I don't need to.

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
facebook fix?

I heard that there were problems with facebook not refreshing on its on.. what was the fix? if there is one because im expeirenceing the same thing

TMH478

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't thing there's a fix yet. I am hoping the fix is an all new app! Sorry to say, but Facebook sucks royally on the Droid. I had to go back to my Tour for this reason. I use Facebook ALL OF THE TIME! That was getting on my nerves!

trebb

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't thing there's a fix yet. I am hoping the fix is an all new app! Sorry to say, but Facebook sucks royally on the Droid. I had to go back to my Tour for this reason. I use Facebook ALL OF THE TIME! That was getting on my nerves!

Facebook is all that necessary to you, that you had to switch phones? That's quite sad.

I enjoy the FB experience on my Tour (the app still pales in comparison to the iPhone though), but it's nothing that this app/using the Browser can't accomplish.

Edge171#WN

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Facebook app- News Feed

Hey guys..just came from a blackberry...Facebook app was pretty decent ...i like the look of the facebook app for the droid but when i go to refresh the newsfeed sometimes it does not update at all...i'll have 4 updates all day when on my blackberry it was way more...anyone else having this problem???

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Check the threads, everyone is having the same problem. It will refresh okay for awhile and then might not do it again for hours. Nothing to do but wait on an update.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Heh. I went 3 days with none....suddenly yesterday I got over 300 of them lol. Today I'm getting them all within 5 minutes of them being posted, and inbox messages are even being marked read and deleted when read and deleted on the phone. Now if they don't break anything again I'll be happy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo