Droid Speakers

boomer01

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
I've had my Droid for 2 months or so, and am loving it so far. I've purchased the dock station and use it on my desk at work to charge it, etc. I've tried playing music while on the dock and love the fact that I can use it for that, but my concern is that the speaker on the phone is on the back, so in order to hear the music I have to turn it around so the back of the phone faces me.

I'd much rather have a set of speakers that I could use in my office to connect to my droid. Anyone have any recommendations for speakers that I could use on my desk top? Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated. Thanks!

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
I've had my Droid for 2 months or so, and am loving it so far. I've purchased the dock station and use it on my desk at work to charge it, etc. I've tried playing music while on the dock and love the fact that I can use it for that, but my concern is that the speaker on the phone is on the back, so in order to hear the music I have to turn it around so the back of the phone faces me.

I'd much rather have a set of speakers that I could use in my office to connect to my droid. Anyone have any recommendations for speakers that I could use on my desk top? Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated. Thanks!

Are you looking for desktop speakers with a subwoofer? These are phenomenal: Amazon.com: Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602: Electronics
Not only is it inexpensive, but you can control how much bass you are using. I'm hoping you are not looking for top audiophile equipment here, but I assume you are not, and these speakers are very enjoyable. Oh, and yes these work with anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack.

Last edited:

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Another solution would be to get an iPod dock and get the Anycom FIPO to use bluetooth to play to it remotely.

Though I got my FIPO to listen to my Droid via bluetooth in my truck and unfortunately the output levels of it are not high enough for my PA-15 to really use it. When I tested it in an iPod stereo dock it worked wonderfully.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87