Pairing Jawbone and Droid

spepi

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a Droid, running Froyo 2.2, stock. She can pair her Jawbone no problems, but after a while, it disconnects. Both phone and JB are charged. Anyone else experience this with thier Droid Stock build?

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Jawbone

I use a Jawbone noise Assassin and do not experience this behavior at all. But this does make me think. I also have a Motorola Bluetooth headset synced with the Droid and that does lose link randomly. I haven't tried it lately but maybe if you were to unconnect the device and sync another blue tooth device first and then make it the second.

Just a thought but I do not think its the Jawbone itself, but strange I had always thought my Motorola Headset or the Firmware was to blame, but only the Moto headset disconnects now that I think about it - never the Jawbone.

phase888

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
What is MyTalk?

It's the software they have at least for the Icon to modify the profiles on it and to update the device itself. I'm not sure if it's only available for that model though, check out the jawbone site and click the link at the top for it.