Help get 2.2 on My Milestone

Basis

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting really frustrated here. I'm a noobie when it comes to stuff like this. I already rooted my Milestone(Telus) using Universal Androot and figured how to overclock, I just need to know how to put 2.2 on it. I downloaded MotoFrnezy 0.52, I just have no idea what to do next. I know I need to make a back up either using Nandroid or Open recovery, I just have no idea what to do.

I then tried downloading all kinds of stuff like OpenRecovery and Cyanogen 6 into my SD card, using Rom Manager, nothing worked. When i tried putting a custom rom, the phone would rebbot, it would show a Milestone and a downloading bar, the bar would go a quarter way and then show a ! in a triangle and turn off and then reboot without doing anything. Can someone with a Telus Milestone please give me a step by step tutorial for simple people or maybe a video. I'm sick and tired of having to constatntly go from guide to guide, downloading all sorts of stuff, registering for froums that I'll never use after, an all of them contradict one and another. Please someone help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress