Live Wallpaper is

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
ugh , after 10 min of use , its fast , but i get a lot of random ass crashes ..... then it reboots my phone ... ugh anyone else getting this , also , why is the new boot up an android pissing on an apple lol ? i thought it was supposed to be the nexus boot ?

the boot screen is differnt becuase what you installed isn't just the 2.1 rom, it's a custom rom with 2.1 in it, so that's the one they chose, i changed mine to the nexus one boot and it's not hard to do either.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it's on alldroid too
AllDroid.org - View topic - Customizing Droid boot animation

the nexus one boot animation is in that thread, and it's the one i'm using, but there was an issue when the person who compiled it so there is a hiccup in the animation, i haven't bothered to fix it and i haven't checked back to see if they did.

if you have the droid tools from the rom loading, all you have to do is copy the bootanimation.zip to the tools/bootwhatever folder on the sd card, run the app and click change boot animation.

pretty easy! :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ok I have the new bootanimation in the tools folder where it should go but how do I run the app to click change boot animation? Not sure what app I'm suppose to run and from where.

Thanks for the help

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
run the droid root helper app

in it there is a button to change the boot animation, click that and then reboot, you should now see whatever animation zip you put in the tools boot animation folder