Activation Help

ItsMeScott

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Instead I'm stuck half way.
I tried all day to swap my optimus v on the website and it did not work. Called CSR and said to wait tomorrow. Finally at 8pm it went through and it said you are all set, wait for the email. it's 11pm and I did not get the email yet.
My optimus is not working and my triumph is not working. I don't even have a phone to call CSR.
What I'm lacking is the network ID ... it should come in the email but this email is not coming...
Anybody can help?

Have you tried running the activation on the Triumph? I did the swap online and never got an email either. Ran the activation on the new phone and I got my phone and messaging working but still no data. That may at lest get you up an running enough to call.

I have to call a CSR today about the data.

Good luck.

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried running the activation on the Triumph? I did the swap online and never got an email either. Ran the activation on the new phone and I got my phone and messaging working but still no data. That may at lest get you up an running enough to call.

I have to call a CSR today about the data.

Good luck.

Reactivate your use the activate app that is what i did on my optimus v when the data would stop working. Did they tell you to wait like 4 hours or something like that?

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Do anybody still have the activate notification icon but your phone is active. I can't get it to go away my phone is on data and everything working the notification wont go away i restarted 3 times already. Maybe if i back up the app then uninstall it ill go away. YUP UNINSTALLING IT MADE IT GO AWAY

Last edited:

Phaise

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Instead I'm stuck half way.
I tried all day to swap my optimus v on the website and it did not work. Called CSR and said to wait tomorrow. Finally at 8pm it went through and it said you are all set, wait for the email. it's 11pm and I did not get the email yet.
My optimus is not working and my triumph is not working. I don't even have a phone to call CSR.
What I'm lacking is the network ID ... it should come in the email but this email is not coming...
Anybody can help?

Go to your triumph and click Activate. It should go ahead and set itself up and then tell you its gonna restart. Dont freak out if at first data doesnt work, it takes a couple minutes

ItsMeScott

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Reactivate your use the activate app that is what i did on my optimus v when the data would stop working. Did they tell you to wait like 4 hours or something like that?

CSR got me up and running.

Had me dial ##847446# which brought up an activation menu.
Then changed my MDN to 0000001234 and my MSID to 0000005678 and then rebooted.
Ran the activation again and it worked.

I did run the activation twice because after another reboot it was still giving me the getting started message and prompting me to activate.

As of now it is working.

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

I did run the activation twice because after another reboot it was still giving me the getting started message and prompting me to activate.

As of now it is working.

Oh okay glad it worked for you

flyhighyuta

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

As of now it is working.

Finally mine is work.

Thank you sharing good information ItsMeScott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty