Trade Optiums V for Motorola Triumph?

amanda865

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a 6 month old optimus v that's in brand new condition. It doesn't have enough memory for what i wanna use it for and i know the triumph has more memory. So if anyone has a triumph and wants to trade for a optimus v, it comes with a pink and black fishbone case and a screen protector installed on it.

This phone has no scratches and has been in a case since i got it. It works great i just need a phone with more memory.
Also, i don't care if the phone is scratched up or the screen is cracked or even if the phone doesn't have a battery.

Let me know :)

Last edited:

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
straight across? the V is only $129.99. hard bargin to trade it for a 300 dollar device. have you rooted and ROMed the V? the IHO CM7 based roms available for it are superb, and smaller which gives a bit more storage. with some research the Vs can be pretty solid. i had an opti S for a year and hated it...until i rooted...loved it after that. faster and better in every way.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
thats like trying to trade a honda civic to get a ferrari. just doesnt happen, man.

sell the OV to someone who wants a OV, then save up some more money, and buy a triumph outright.

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just sell it on ebay - their prices are going down weekly - so the sooner you do it the better if you really want to sell it. No will trade you for it. I had an Opti V and moved up to the Triumph - there is no way anyone would go the other direction.
So sell it soon the buy a used Triumph on Ebay - that is what I did.Never regretted it.

amanda865

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I wasnt' planning on getting a brand new one. I wouldn't mind trading one with a cracked screen, really used one, or even one with no battery. I don't expect someone with a brand new triumph to just trade.

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
You can try Amazon. My mom showed me a little preview of their website, delivery service and prices and I'm gonna be signed up with them before this upcoming weekend. They might have a very modest price triumph and they have awesome prices on 32gb cards :)

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Be very careful on the 32gb cards that come fro hongkong or some other foreign address - I had tried 4 different ones none of the worked - 3 of them I was able to get a refund one I just didn't try. They fail to read or they are tricked out to say 32gb but are actually only 2 or 4 gb - one was very unstable.

Finally I bought one on TigerDirect for $29.00 at Christmas on sale - so just be careful if you by make sure it is a US shipper and ships from the US and they have a return policy if it doesn't work.

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Amanda - on your Optimus - just add a 32gb memory card - upgrade the phone to CM7 and then you can run most programs from the memory card and you will not have any problems - this is what I did for my wife's Optimus - she loves it and it is even faster with the cM7 mod.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer