After New rom?

Mikey8992

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
ok so i got my my droid x rooted and got apex loaded on fine no probs. now how do i get my calender and some other stuff like that moved over to my new mod?
or can it even be done?

o ya and my paid stuff in the market?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
So the calendar on Apex is going to be different from Stock because much of that stuff is blur.

Regarding your calendar and all your other data, once you re-add your Google account to the phone all that data, including your market apps, email, calendar, contacts etc. will all download.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So the calendar on Apex is going to be different from Stock because much of that stuff is blur.

Regarding your calendar and all your other data, once you re-add your Google account to the phone all that data, including your market apps, email, calendar, contacts etc. will all download.

Sometime to get apps back you have to open Market app and press left menu button an My Apps will show all bought apps and sometimes free apps also..

Mikey8992

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
ok so ya i singed in to my google account and the only thing that came with it was my contacts and emails. other then that nothing only reason i went back to stock rom i have to have my calendar.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ok so ya i singed in to my google account and the only thing that came with it was my contacts and emails. other then that nothing only reason i went back to stock rom i have to have my calendar.

Check My Accounts/gMail account and make sure all the options is checked to sync.. If this is correct then you might want to log into Google on PC and see if the calendar information is on the email client..

attachment.php

Last edited: