Loosing sleep

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I am up anyway setting up some VMWare virt servers and creating a Red Hat 6 partition. But I am still trying to decide if I buy or not. I got my name in at both the local Verizon Store and BB. I guess I will know at 9:00 or 10:00 if I decide to get one on the way into work tomorrow.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Id love sleep if my kids would just fall asleep. Ill be at Verizon around 9. They open at 9:30. Also got one on hold at another Verizon that opens at 10 and a pre order at bb. Good to have a backup so I wont loose sleep :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
And my pet peeve is people dropping comments like yours for no reason. You can at least stick to the topic and then point it out.

Yeah I realized I wasn't even at least on topic. My bad. I won't lose sleep but I am reading everything possible about the product tonight:)

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I normally go to bed around 10pm and I was still awake at 1:15 last night... was like Christmas Eve as a kid. Then this morning I'm usually up at 6am for work, I was up at about 5:15 lol. I'm tired as hell and I'll probably have to take a nap once I get the Xoom set up to charge and transfer over about 23 gig's worth of music/movies. I've actually been ripping/encoding dvd's about 5 or so a day so that I had a healthy pool to swap in and out on the xoom. (Even though I'll probably never actually sit and watch them unless I go on another TDY).

Reactions: Arun01

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I normally go to bed around 10pm and I was still awake at 1:15 last night... was like Christmas Eve as a kid. Then this morning I'm usually up at 6am for work, I was up at about 5:15 lol. I'm tired as hell and I'll probably have to take a nap once I get the Xoom set up to charge and transfer over about 23 gig's worth of music/movies. I've actually been ripping/encoding dvd's about 5 or so a day so that I had a healthy pool to swap in and out on the xoom. (Even though I'll probably never actually sit and watch them unless I go on another TDY).

I will ship you an empty portable HD and you can ship it back full...... lol.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I will ship you an empty portable HD and you can ship it back full...... lol.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Ok I got a total of 4 1/2 hours. Was up at 2am and took 2 hours to get back to sleep. But in that time I did get the xoom boot animation working on my Droid X. Check it out in the Droid x root section. Now its time to get ready. Xoom in 2 hours :)

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been up for an hour now. Not doing anything lol. I'll show up at Costco around 9:30 for the 10am opening. That should be more than fine.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was up several times during the night, I got up at 4:30 am and went to the gym and ran 5k in about 40 minutes. Went home showered, shaved then got the kids up for school and fixed them breakfast. I left the house a little after 6:00 am and went to ihop for my breakfast and by 7:10 I was waiting outside my VZW store first in line for the 9:00 am opening.