Display static

Johnny_Mac

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Question but not sure if it's been posted by anyone else yet (I did a quick search) but does anyone else have little streaks of static appear on the Xoom screen during the brief black screen just before the browser opens? It also happens when I open other programs but mostly when I open the browser. I'm hoping it's normal and not an issue with my gpu. Anyone?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Question but not sure if it's been posted by anyone else yet (I did a quick search) but does anyone else have little streaks of static appear on the Xoom screen during the brief black screen just before the browser opens? It also happens when I open other programs but mostly when I open the browser. I'm hoping it's normal and not an issue with my gpu. Anyone?

Yes this has happened to me a few times, I went to best buy and the mobile manager said if it keeps happening to do a hard reset, and go from there.

Johnny_Mac

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will hold off before doing that. I don't want to deal with setting anything up all over again at this time. Let me know if you end up doing it though and whether it fixes it or not. In the mean time let's see if there are more like us out there.