Anyone gotten Documents To Go to Sync with PC?

ctlogistics

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Using Documents to (3.0 full license) I'm trying to pair my Motorola Xoom to my PC to sync Office Files. When I click on the 'Next' button on the 'Buy Full Version" of the add device wizard I get an error that tells me to connect the device to my PC. The instructions say to "...drag down the notification bar..." The Xoom has no notification bar. The device is correctly connected to the PC. I can see all of the files on the Xoom and other apps are syncing via USB. It's just the Documents To Go desktop can not find my Xoom.

Any help would be great. I do have the main app (3.0) and the license key (3.0) present on my applications page.

Thanks

povo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Good question. I have the same experience. I was able to purchase the full version through the Market on my tablet so I assumed it would work. If not I think I'm due a refund....

bgraziose

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
the setup says to mount the SD card, which the Xoom doesnt have. thier tech support forums have no Xoom relates posts and i cant figure out how to send an email to tech support. it keeps looping me to the front page. so, i have no idea how to sync it to the desktop outside of USB cable and drag/drop to a folder.

ctlogistics

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
@bgrazoise - Their CS does not exsist. If you do get past the never ending loop of support steps their tech support question submission page crashes. The forums are locked too.

lloydl2

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Xoom and docs to go won't pair

Motorola Xoom does not pair with documents to go. Since it does not have a traditional SD card (yet), Documents to go doesn't recognize the internal storage. In discussions with them, they are working on a fix for this but no date available yet

lloydl2

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
You can email tech support by clicking on contact us at the bottom of the tech support or home page. I was told last month that they were working on a fix. I've just requested and update. In the meantime you can transfer files from your desktop to the device by copying them into a xoom folder... however, this won't keep them in sync. I hope the fix is available soon. Will update as soon as I hear back from DataViz...