Flash...now what?

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Until my Xoom is doing holographic video chat, I will continue to ***** and moan.

starwars_hologram.jpg

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I almost forgot my biggest complaint. When are they finally going to release iOS for this thing? This Android crap is really useless.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Seriously ... when will the LCARS console optimized for tablets be released? I mean - what are they waiting for, the 24th century? Get with it already!!!

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seriously ... when will the LCARS console optimized for tablets be released? I mean - what are they waiting for, the 24th century? Get with it already!!!

I heard some android encrypted the main computer and the LCARS system is now off-line :/ wait, android what?

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Silverlight would actually be awesome, because then you could watch NetFlix.

I would bet that as Android tablets achieve significant market penetration, a NetFlix app will become available. I did not realize they rely on Silverlight. MLB-TV's experience with Silverlight was not a good one--the streamed video was very choppy and subscribers went crazy--MLB-TV returned to a flash-based delivery system after one season. and it has worked pretty well.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress