So where is the official Flash 10.2?

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
For those not seeing Flash in the Market, go to Settings > Applications > All, find Market and choose Clear Data. Then go back to the Market and search for Adobe Flash, now you should see it.

Reactions: krazee-eyez killa

azari

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
PlayOn?

Does anybody else use PlayOn? Works perfectly on my INC, but I get a blank screen on the Xoom. Otherwise, flash 10.2 works great - even with my web photography portfolio!

Dunbar

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to only enable flash when you click on an object, rather than having it automaticly run when you load a website? I can't seem to find the flash settings

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody else use PlayOn? Works perfectly on my INC, but I get a blank screen on the Xoom. Otherwise, flash 10.2 works great - even with my web photography portfolio!
I do. I found the screen was blank for a minute or so, but then the video would start. I tried it on Netflix and on my local Media files, same in both cases - just had to wait.

azari

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... will give it another spin and *try* to be patient this time :) .

Edit: Yep works - but it is *VERY* slow to start, took almost 2.5 minutes to start a 30-second clip over 50Mbps WiFi... Pretty much unusable right now...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... will give it another spin and *try* to be patient this time :) .

Edit: Yep works - but it is *VERY* slow to start, took almost 2.5 minutes to start a 30-second clip over 50Mbps WiFi... Pretty much unusable right now...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

That just sounds wrong. My X, Droid Pro, and XOOM load up Flash instantly.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to only enable flash when you click on an object, rather than having it automaticly run when you load a website? I can't seem to find the flash settings

Go to browser settings>Advanced>Enable Plug-Ins>On Demand