Angry Birds Rio on Xoom.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why its in the amazon market but not the android market. I put it on my Xoom and my DX.

Amazon locked up availability for it to their market. I don't know if it is just for launch or if it will never be seen on the Google market. I downloaded it too still not sure how I feel about another market for apps but this one paid program free everyday will probably keep me going back and looking each day.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
It will be coming. It was just for the amazon app store launch. Its a great exclusive to bring attention to the new store. I read someplace it will be on the Android market after some time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think its great for developers and consumers for there to be another app store for Android. Competition helps drive prices down in the short term and spurs inovation in the long run. Add another Pro to the Android column and a Con to the iOS column that we now have a choice in where we buy our apps and for developers where they publish their apps.

Also - Angry Birds Rio is AWESOME on the Xoom!

xzigraz

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I think its great for developers and consumers for there to be another app store for Android. Competition helps drive prices down in the short term and spurs inovation in the long run. Add another Pro to the Android column and a Con to the iOS column that we now have a choice in where we buy our apps and for developers where they publish their apps.

Also - Angry Birds Rio is AWESOME on the Xoom!

I think Android Application is already very cheap. The developer can't really sell the app to make a lot of profit, the ad is the way to go on Android.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
A plus for the Amazon appstore is that the prices are in US $ so there isn't a charge to convert to the developers currency(from other countries). I'll compare the prices between the stores together the best price.
Now if Amazon would release an app so that I can buy movies from them and play on my xoom without having to strip the drm!

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
dont delete the Amazon app after dl a app from them... or else

amazon-angry-birds.png

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
dont delete the Amazon app after dl a app from them... or else

[/IMG]

Why would you delete the app store anyway? I'd be afraid to do it but...what do you think would happen to your apps if you deleted the Android Market from your phone?

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This is the best thing that has happened to Andriod in some time! Amazon will vet the app's - virus check the app's and even price the apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch