Bought xoom now what!?!

anon(259366)

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
One thing that I have been enjoying quite a lot, is playing some old games via emulator. Most recently, I purchased FPse (playstation1 emulator), and have been playing the hell out of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Also, I have been using a Wii mote with the classic controller add on to play it, all works very well.

Reactions: wmoor004

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just take a seat on your couch and play with it, surf the market, the web, download some stuff. I had the iPad 2 before I bought the Xoom and seriously the Xoom does waaaaay more than the iPad 2 does. The expierience with android makes you feel like you are actually using the deivce and keeps you interested. The iPad made me bored after 2 hours of playing with it. I couldn't put the Xoom down.

JerzieBarbie

Oct 8, 2010
www.facebook.com
I have a post trying to decide on the Xoom or now... Now I will probably have one like you once I buy it... lol Now What? I'd day get to be BFF's with your Xoom, make it your own, learn it.... Maybe get a case for it symbolizing your tenure in the service... Hey just trying to help! Enjoy!!!!

If you have any helpful info on the Xoom, please stop by my form and drop your thoughts. Thanks!!!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/motorola-xoom/77034-motorola-xoom-blackberry-playbook.html

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more OP about the iPod touch thing. I have one too and didn't want an oversized one. I served in the military as well. Didn't retire though and I too buy all the sweet things I want. =)

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

wmoor004

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more OP about the iPod touch thing. I have one too and didn't want an oversized one. I served in the military as well. Didn't retire though and I too buy all the sweet things I want. =)

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

What Apps do you have on your Xoom? I am stealing all App ideas! hahahah

jimswood4

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I live in Fayetteville and purchased my Xoom last week from Bestbuy. (WiFi version)
I can tell you I am very happy. I have loaded up several games, books, movies, and put some music from my library on it. I have use circle launch to eliminate all the random short cuts and used a custom wall paper that blows everyone away. Its a great device for books, email, games, (i have a ton of super nintendo games and my Wii remote synced to my Xoom) I no longer use my laptop. I just wish I could get netflix and hulu that is the only reason I have any disappointment in my Xoom.

wmoor004

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I live in Fayetteville and purchased my Xoom last week from Bestbuy. (WiFi version)
I can tell you I am very happy. I have loaded up several games, books, movies, and put some music from my library on it. I have use circle launch to eliminate all the random short cuts and used a custom wall paper that blows everyone away. Its a great device for books, email, games, (i have a ton of super nintendo games and my Wii remote synced to my Xoom) I no longer use my laptop. I just wish I could get netflix and hulu that is the only reason I have any disappointment in my Xoom.

I retired out of Fort Bragg, NC (18 Fires Brigade) Go army!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez