Possible new android user......

Tpeytonjr

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Looking to come on board. Presently on IOS. Thinking of switching. My daughter has it and loves it. She wanted Iphone4 but couldnt get it in white and settled on Captivate. Loves it and says wouldnt leave. Now I'm up for upgrade and looking at the Atrix. Reading alot in the forums to help make me jump. Looking at forums for Iphone users that switched and their reasons.

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Looking to come on board. Presently on IOS. Thinking of switching. My daughter has it and loves it. She wanted Iphone4 but couldnt get it in white and settled on Captivate. Loves it and says wouldnt leave. Now I'm up for upgrade and looking at the Atrix. Reading alot in the forums to help make me jump. Looking at forums for Iphone users that switched and their reasons.

Customization. Don't like the browser? Download a new one. Hate the keyboard? Try something else. Whereas iOS says "this is what you should like", Android gives you the freedom to pursue what you want. That has its drawbacks, everything works on the iphone because Apple controls everything, and devs only have to test apps on 1 device. Android has hundreds of hardware configurations, and getting apps to work on all of them requires some hair pulling by developers.

Wow I'm very wordy today, anyway welcome! You should have a return period on at&t, so give a device a try. If you hate it you can always go back. Good luck!

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana