I will not buy another android device until I get ics upgraded

whane5150

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I will not buy another android device because my samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 nor my htc evo 03d phone have been upgraded in over a year and it is ridiculous. The only reason why manufactures are not upgrading phones because They want you To spend more money buying a new phone and not caring about people who already spent money with them. I will not bow to their pressure. I am not an apple person and do not want to be but to get stable software and current upgrade I just might change. The new windows TableT coming ouT may jusT be The soluTion To android disarray and miss managemenT office sofTware.

whane5150

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: I will not buy another android device until I get ics upgrade

We must take a stand With the only voice that samsung, htc and other manufactures Will listen to. OUR MONEY !!!!

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

This is why I can't wait to see the 5 new nexus devices WSJ reported on a while back. I am tired of this update BS and will not ever be buying another non-nexus device again.

Also, what is the deal with your "t" key? You seem to have a lot of unneeded capitalized t's, especially in your last sentence LOL

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central :)

It's always going to be like this until the manufacturer skins go away.

whane5150

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Lol the T think is the voice typing on my galaxy 10.1 tab. Its funky and might be better with ics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress