Hi all new member here...

KAMZzzz

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all new member here. Just upgraded to HTC ONE from an EVO 4G and I must say I love it! I was very content with my EVO, but am very satisfied with the ONE, not regretting this decision at all.

This forum has already been of help since sprint didn't include a flashlight widget. Thanks to this forum I have found the power toggle app and now have a flashlight and much more.

I'm a newb to phones really, but hope to learn much more through the forums. Anything that anyone would suggest to enhance my ONE experience will be welcomed.

Thanks all.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all new member here. Just upgraded to HTC ONE from an EVO 4G and I must say I love it! I was very content with my EVO, but am very satisfied with the ONE, not regretting this decision at all.

This forum has already been of help since sprint didn't include a flashlight widget. Thanks to this forum I have found the power toggle app and now have a flashlight and much more.

I'm a newb to phones really, but hope to learn much more through the forums. Anything that anyone would suggest to enhance my ONE experience will be welcomed.

Thanks all.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sent from a Carbon Galaxy S3.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

Thanks all.

Welcome to the forums! You can look around for apps that would enhance your phone experience.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress