Help!! Problems with aol email on Droid 4g...

catterp

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Help!!

I have a motorola droid 4g and I am having massive problems with AOL email...I started to get copies of emails I sent out (even though I only hit reply NOT reply all) so I deleted the
account and reinstalled...I never go my old messages back again..Plus it is still doing it and I am not getting all my new messages (I compared the messages on Computer to ones on
phone..) And the system is so SLOW!! I would bake cookies for anyone who could help me because I am not a teckie...
Any suggestions???

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Droid 4G? Which one because there's a lot. Which ever device you have check out the device specific forum and ask for help there. You're more likely to get people who have dealt with this before there.

Droid Mini
Droid Ultra
Droid Maxx

Droid RAZR M
Droid RAZR HD
Droid RAZR HD Maxx

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Help!!

I have a motorola droid 4g and I am having massive problems with AOL email...I started to get copies of emails I sent out (even though I only hit reply NOT reply all) so I deleted the
account and reinstalled...I never go my old messages back again..Plus it is still doing it and I am not getting all my new messages (I compared the messages on Computer to ones on
phone..) And the system is so SLOW!! I would bake cookies for anyone who could help me because I am not a teckie...
Any suggestions???

Welcome to the forums!
Have you contacted AOL? It may be the app, not the phone.