Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Hi guys,

Really need all your helps. I have recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and unrooted just yesterday. I have not flashed any custom roms. Just used some superuser access but I have cleared them all before clicking on Full Unroot in SU. After I clicked on that, I power off my phone and did a full cache wipe and then, rebooted it. I then went to software updates and check for any 4.3 JB update but instead got a shock by the dialogue appearing infront of me Dialogue said "Device Modified, Software Update Not Available" Then I went to see the device status showing "Modified" instead of Normal! Thats when I realised only you guys can onli solve my problems! Please Help Me!

P.S.: Note that I do not have credit cards so I am unable to purchase Triangle Away or such apps that NEEDS MONEY. Please provide me with solutions that DO NOT includes money. Oh and there are some attatchments of the situation I am telling.

Thanks n hope for quick reply!
    Attached Thumbnails Unroot- device status(modified)_ software update= device modified, no software updates available.-2013-11-15-11.51.01.png   Unroot- device status(modified)_ software update= device modified, no software updates available.-2013-11-15-11.54.05.png  
    11-14-2013 09:56 PM
    Hi guys,

Really need all your helps. I have recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and unrooted just yesterday. I have not flashed any custom roms. Just used some superuser access but I have cleared them all before clicking on Full Unroot in SU. After I clicked on that, I power off my phone and did a full cache wipe and then, rebooted it. I then went to software updates and check for any 4.3 JB update but instead got a shock by the dialogue appearing infront of me Dialogue said "Device Modified, Software Update Not Available" Then I went to see the device status showing "Modified" instead of Normal! Thats when I realised only you guys can onli solve my problems! Please Help Me!

P.S.: Note that I do not have credit cards so I am unable to purchase Triangle Away or such apps that NEEDS MONEY. Please provide me with solutions that DO NOT includes money. Oh and there are some attatchments of the situation I am telling.

Thanks n hope for quick reply!
    Welcome to the forums. When you rooted, that triggered the modified status.
    Without Triangle Away, you can't clear it.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-14-2013 10:23 PM
    Hi thanks for tha reply but there was once I rooted this same device and unrooted and used manual reboot and then it said device status 'Normal' but now I tried the same method and it keeps giving me same answer... Please help me! Is there another way?
    11-15-2013 03:14 AM
    Hi thanks for tha reply but there was once I rooted this same device and unrooted and used manual reboot and then it said device status 'Normal' but now I tried the same method and it keeps giving me same answer... Please help me! Is there another way?
    Not that I am aware of.
    11-15-2013 09:10 AM
    Root

Posted via Android Central App
    11-16-2013 09:44 AM