Hello from ex iPhone user

inc55

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Greetings all. I recently got a note 3 after many iphones and I don't see myself going back. Android use to freak me out with its user interface and colors. Now I love it. Unfortunately, I am currently having a problem with accidentally deleting apps from my sys/apps folder and my phone is acting weird. I would love to know how to restore my phone to the factory state with all its apps intact.

JSanchez41

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Greetings all. I recently got a note 3 after many iphones and I don't see myself going back. Android use to freak me out with its user interface and colors. Now I love it. Unfortunately, I am currently having a problem with accidentally deleting apps from my sys/apps folder and my phone is acting weird. I would love to know how to restore my phone to the factory state with all its apps intact.

I just switched from and iphone 5 to a Nexus 5!

Androids so SICK! I was scared too but now Im glad I made the decision to switch.

Well Welcome to AC!

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to the forum, inc55.

To restore your phone to factory state with all its apps intact go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory reset.
Once reset you can restore all your apps from your account at the Play Store (goto 'My Apps').

MAKE A GOOD BACKUP – and move that backup set off the phone – BEFORE YOU RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress