Hello

Gozit

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am currently on the fence of whether or not to go Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6 in September. Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated :) xx

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am currently on the fence of whether or not to go Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6 in September. Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated :) xx
Welcome to the forums!

Well, you came into an Android forum, so we're going to say get the S5! Just kidding. In all seriousness, if you are contemplating the iPhone 6, you might want to wait for it to come out and learn everything there is to know about it. If possible, head over to an Apple store and get some hands-on time with it. Do the same with the S5 if you haven't already done so.

Get the device that meets your needs and fits well with your lifestyle. There are lots of reasons why you should go with either OS. The primary (imo), is to get what does what you need it to do and fits your needs.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide :).

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Another option if you like Samsungs, is the Galaxy Alpha. Slightly smaller than the 5, but still seems like a pretty nice device.

Other options would be the Moto X, or X+1, M8, Nexus 5...best part to device shopping is the excuse to hold them all...:D

Gozit

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
What phone are you currently using?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

I'm currently using the iPhone 5S. Running iOS 8 Beta 5.

Welcome to the forums!

Well, you came into an Android forum, so we're going to say get the S5! Just kidding. In all seriousness, if you are contemplating the iPhone 6, you might want to wait for it to come out and learn everything there is to know about it. If possible, head over to an Apple store and get some hands-on time with it. Do the same with the S5 if you haven't already done so.

Get the device that meets your needs and fits well with your lifestyle. There are lots of reasons why you should go with either OS. The primary (imo), is to get what does what you need it to do and fits your needs.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide :).

Thanks. I agree, i've been into my carrier's store and tinkered with the S5 alot, I like it. I've watched alot of videos online as well as read a good chunk of the S5 articles here on AC.

Welcome to the forums. Another option if you like Samsungs, is the Galaxy Alpha. Slightly smaller than the 5, but still seems like a pretty nice device.
I think i'll stick with S5 as that option because the bigger screen is something I like :)
Other options would be the Moto X, or X+1, M8, Nexus 5...best part to device shopping is the excuse to hold them all...:D

Exactly :D

Decisions, decisions. :)
Welcome to Android Central.

Mav. :cool:

Thanks mate.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, and good luck with the decision! I'd go with the S5, but I'm a teeny weensy bit biased.:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non