Got the phone but not the bumper

Kid Antrim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that could order the phone but not the bumper? I wanted to get both all along, but since every time I tried to buy both at around 12:00 it would give me an error, when a couple of hours later they actually made the phone available for maybe a few seconds, I didn't take any risks and just got the phone. I would love to get the bumper, but not only I'm seriously annoyed at how Google organized the whole launch day, I am not going to pay another $13 in shipping because of their own shortcomings.
Anybody else in the same situation? Is there any way to edit our order (not cancel!) and add the bumper, before they ship it on the 15th? You would think they would want you to spend your money... Do they carry the bumper case -or any case for the N4- at T-Mobile's stores?

Shark87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was going to get the bumper in a separate order, but 20 + 13 shipping just isn't worth it to me. I'll probably just get a protector for the back and wait to see what cases come out.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I wanted one, but decided during the madness to see user reviews first

I will however give my local t-horrible stores a try and see what they got

I also think I'm gonna leave the back protector on the phone when I get it (until spigen releases there front/back protectors)

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
I've personally used the phone with the bumper for a good bit now, I actually dropped it today and I won't say the bumper single handedly saved it, but I'm glad I have it for sure.