Poetic Bumper & Atmosphere avail. Dec 30

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Sorry V-Tech...that last statement contained a bit of sarcasm....Amazon.ca holds no comparison to Amazon.com.....you can buy music from unknown artist and some Canadian movies....other than that, the options are limited....I find it very frustrating personally.

Sorry for the confusion....

Ye after sending the reply I thought that you were joking. The .ca site is absolutely useless. :)

denne

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I had some informations from poetic atmosphere yesterday and the guy told me that they will actually ship to Canada but only after their christmas and new year's rush because they are overwhelmed with orders. I'll wait a month or so to order mine.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got my bumper in the mail - nice xmas present to get it to me so soon btw!

I have to say that it is really low profiled and barely added any size to the N4. I don't have the OEM bumper to compare to, but it does look smaller via the pics I;ve seen. Considering that, it probably doesn't provide as much protection as a sacrifice for the sleek dimensions. The fit isn't as tight as could be, but seems to fit just fine without any slack. Buttons are much easier to press than the cover I had on it just before, the S-Line TPU Gel Case. I like it.

I also have the Nilikin case that has nothing covering the buttons, and I would say the bumper is bigger around the edges of course, but the buttons are easier to manage with the bumper. The bumper also provides way better anti-slip properties front and back with it's more rubberized edges.

FOr now, I will roll with the bumper and see how it goes. I like being about to show off the back of the phone as my personal bling. lol

Last edited:

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my shipping notification the other day for the Atmosphere case.

According to Amazon:
"Shipment Date: December 31, 2012
Estimated Arrival: January 8, 2013"

According to the USPS:
"Expected Delivery By:
December 29, 2012 "

The end of the Mayan calendar may not have signaled the end of the world, but it sure looks like it's thrown the rest of the calendars into a time warp, arranging actual delivery two days before shipment! ;)

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It feels solid when holding it - in other words, you don't feel any separation or movement from the phone when handling it. But if you pull on the side outward without much force at all, it will stretch away from the phone to create a gap. It's pretty effortless to remove as well. I hope this doesn't mean it will get looser as it gets worn out. But as it stands, the bumper is very nicely designed and follows the contours of the phone exactly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo