Joined the Nexus 6p family!

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, as some of you may know...I switch devices probably more than anyone here lol.

I've always had Androids but lately have been using my iPhone 6s Plus the most. After getting bored of Apple, I've decided to get a Nexus 6p. I've had the 6p about 4 days and absolutely blown away!

The 6p is way faster than my Note 5, GS6 and Blackberry Priv! Everything is very fast and smooth.

I'm still in the process of setting it up but am very happy with my purchase!

I look forward to being a part of the forum and learning as much as possible. Thanks.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! So glad you are liking your Nexus 6P! It is the cornerstone of Android flagships, IMO. Enjoy it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Morty. I can't seem to put this down!

Already ordered a glass screen protector, case and am looking at either dbrands or slickwraps for a new skin?

Very excited!

wurdzuvwizdom

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine 3 days ago and this phone screams fluidity. Coming from a Note 5 and a Oneplus 2 nothing is like pure Android.. Congratulations and enjoy this beast.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Nice! Lefty, you're not alone. I think there should be a thread for "chronic device switchers". I have been trying a "new" device every month so far (in hopes that I would get all of what I want in a phone). I hope it will meet what you like and prefer. I have heard so many great things about the 6p.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Morty. I can't seem to put this down!

Already ordered a glass screen protector, case and am looking at either dbrands or slickwraps for a new skin?

Very excited!

Sounds like you're loving it! And good for you for protecting it!!! :)

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have come from Galaxy S6, Note 4/5, iPhone 6, Blackberry Priv and lastly a iPhone 6s Plus.

This Nexus 6p has met and exceeded all of my expectations. It's a beautiful device and is faster than any other phone I've tried to date.

I'm still learning tricks and customizing it to my liking. So far, so good!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, as some of you may know...I switch devices probably more than anyone here lol.

I've always had Androids but lately have been using my iPhone 6s Plus the most. After getting bored of Apple, I've decided to get a Nexus 6p. I've had the 6p about 4 days and absolutely blown away!

The 6p is way faster than my Note 5, GS6 and Blackberry Priv! Everything is very fast and smooth.

I'm still in the process of setting it up but am very happy with my purchase!

I look forward to being a part of the forum and learning as much as possible. Thanks.
Hey, welcome back and welcome to pure Android. I have been loving this phone from day 1. It's been truly a joy to own

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Ya man thanks. I can't put this thing down and it just keeps powering thru the day!

I can't even imagine the battery life once it settles in.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I've been using mine for almost a month and absolutely love this phone. I came from a S6 and G4, this is hands down better than both those phones. I was skeptical about its large overall size but I've grown to love it. Enjoy it man, best Android device.

{Nexus 6P}

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I've been using mine for almost a month and absolutely love this phone. I came from a S6 and G4, this is hands down better than both those phones. I was skeptical about its large overall size but I've grown to love it. Enjoy it man, best Android device.

{Nexus 6P}
Ya man. Coming from the Note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus, the size doesn't bother me.

I'm really looking the phone and am trying to kill the battery but can't lol.

If the Nexus 6p battery life can come close to my iPhone 6s Plus, I'll be shocked!

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Got to agree with nearly all the comments here...I used to change my phone at least twice a year,probably in an effort to find the best phone possible.That quest is probably impossible due to the plethora of new models which seem now to hit the airways every few days.I have no inclination whatsoever of changing my 6P.To me, at present ,it`s the best overall Android phone by a mile...there are a few models here and there which may be slightly better in some respects but the 6P has done everything I need fluidly since the day I bought it and has been totally reliable...Thats more than good enough for me!

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Ya man. Coming from the Note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus, the size doesn't bother me.

I'm really looking the phone and am trying to kill the battery but can't lol.

If the Nexus 6p battery life can come close to my iPhone 6s Plus, I'll be shocked!

Ya no complaints about the battery life...it's so good I leave my Bluetooth and location services on all the time...I couldn't do that on any other device.

{Nexus 6P}

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
What do you do with all those phones, is there a way of trading them in? I build a new Linux box every year when Intel releases a new CPU, but I keep them on my network for about 8 years before I retire them so they are all in use at the same time. I don't know what I would do with more than one phone.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
What do you do with all those phones, is there a way of trading them in? I build a new Linux box every year when Intel releases a new CPU, but I keep them on my network for about 8 years before I retire them so they are all in use at the same time. I don't know what I would do with more than one phone.
I'll usually sell them off or trade for other phones. I like to tinker and always play with new phones. It's an expensive hobby lol.

I wish I could find "the one" phone that would keep me happy....I though the Note 5 was it but no. I very well may be the Nexus 6p lol?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo