Alternative to 6P?

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
My phone developed an issue with the power button and Google are giving me a replacement. So my predicament is the Nexus 6P or go for something like the LG G5, Huawei P9 plus, the S7 Edge or keep the 6P? Bring boxed and new I can get the best price for it compared to a year down the road..
Any advice?

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
My phone developed an issue with the power button and Google are giving me a replacement. So my predicament is the Nexus 6P or go for something like the LG G5, Huawei P9 plus, the S7 Edge or keep the 6P? Bring boxed and new I can get the best price for it compared to a year down the road..
Any advice?

Depends on your tastes of course, but this would be my list (in no particular order)...

1. Mate 8 (or 9)
2. Axon 7
3. OnePlus 3

Personally, I'd pick the Mate 8 or soon to be released 9...due to amazing battery life. But it's a very large phone and you'd have to throw a launcher over the UI if you don't like their skin.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Any advice?

There isn't anything out right now that I want over my 6p..well maybe the 128 gig 6p...lol