Nokia 6.1 plus loose charging port problem

ads13

Jan 19, 2019
Visit site
It's been 5 months with my Nokia 6.1 plus and I found that my phone's charging port has been loosen.

I experienced the same with my Lumia ( Windows Phone ) had same charging problem within warranty period.

I also found that all community forums, social websites are filled with the same issue.

Well done, Nokia !!!

Jun 9, 2019
Visit site
Considering getting a Nokia 6.1. Are there good user guides for this to optimize the phone, remove unwanted apps, solve problems? How is the user interface as far as normal use of Google Maps, Google Translate, WhatsApp, Google Lens, a fitness app, etc? I just need a phone that turns on and works without a bunch of mystery and fuss.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Considering getting a Nokia 6.1. Are there good user guides for this to optimize the phone, remove unwanted apps, solve problems? How is the user interface as far as normal use of Google Maps, Google Translate, WhatsApp, Google Lens, a fitness app, etc? I just need a phone that turns on and works without a bunch of mystery and fuss.
There's an online manual, I've never used it though. The 6.1 is a pure Android experience. There's a support app if you run into problems, and I'm pretty sure you can disable some of the apps on it, just like any other Android's.

I have found that I really don't need more than around 12 apps extra, and it makes a difference from how I used to collect extra apps. I knew going in that 32 gb is a lot less than I was used to, so I've been very careful not to waste space.

The only thing I suggest is whether you might want to wait for the next iteration of the phone since the 6.1 is a relatively old phone now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty